Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Rebirth Post

So...

I am alive again. Wooh. After that strenuous days of no sleep and euphoria of clashing schedules, I returned, standing and enjoying the fleeting breeze of the afternoon sun. I can not stop doing something. But, because something is anything, that is another story.

By the way, I have been bending every time I get into playing. Playing? Is that a better way for a nursing student of a prestigious school to learn? I guess maybe. I am trying to work my way through the crevasses and deep trenches of leveling up. That's that. Ayokong mabati ang character ko. Hehe.

So, that's that. Good afternoon. ΓΌ

1 comment:

emotera said...

good thing you have this rebirth...
nursign means busy skeds but enjoy the "toxic" sched

have a nice day...:)