Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

[...]

Somehow I feel that I have no worth in this world. Will anybody miss me enough if I let myself die? Will anybody remember my smile, my voice, my words? Inasmuch as I refrain from thinking about it, I just can't take my mind off it. This semester for me is uneventful; I am like a wisp of air, an unknown entity, a dark chasm in the midst of the star's embraces. I am asleep while my surrounding is bustling with energy, vigor, and utmost life. I am a simple plant enveloped by higher trees with leaves covering my sunlight; I am nothing. It is as if I never existed.

As if I wasn't here.

As if I am lost.

As if I am gone by a minute.

As if I am left over another tree.

As if I am hidden.

As if I am contained.

As if I don't amount to anything.

As if... As if I wasn't here.

Don't try to wake me up. It is useless.

No comments: