Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fragile: The second time

For sometime now, I really do not understand what the movie really is about. Every now and then, you can see children with their bones broken, as if it is only a stick. If the movie is all about that, maybe I will be able to break mine too. But, of course, not. The movie is really about obsession of a nurse to her patient.

This movie is about a certain person whom the name is easily forgotten, maybe because of it's familiar everywhere. Oh yeah, I remembered. Her name is Amy. It is also revolving around the incident between Charlotte and Mandy, and also the second floor mystery. Eerie at first, really.

Well, I am not revealing the plot. Because, if I do that, I will be a big spoiler in the movie industry. Especially, here in our country, plagiarism is very morbid. Everywhere, you can see pirated videos ranging from well-known movies to obscene ones. Well, enough with that.

I really am encouraging you to watch this movie. Even I am amazed. And, with that withstanding amazement, it makes you watch the movie again.

funny, ain't it?

No comments: