Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Friday, August 24, 2007

LSS

For these past days, many songs are running to my minds. Scary, huh? Fortunately, I know their titles. So, instead of repeating them over and over again, here's the lines that had been tingling in my ears.
o0O0o
Your way too beautiful girl,
that's why it'll never work,
you have me suicidal, suicidal,
when you say it's over,
damn all these beautiful girls,
they only wanna do ya dur,
they'll have you suicidal, sucidal,
when they say it's over,
o0O0o
I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you & I'm wishing that you would come back through my door

Why did you have to go?
You could have let me know
So now I'm all alone,
Girl you could have stayed but you wouldnt give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand
And all my tears they keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?
o0O0o
They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go
o0O0o
Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City
I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true
o0O0o
And I don't know
This could break my heart or save me
Nothing's real
Until you let go completely
So here I go with all my thoughts I've been saving
So here I go with all my fears weighing on me
Three months and I'm still sober
Picked all my weeds but kept the flowers
But I know it's never really over
And I don't knowI could crash and burn but maybe
At the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me
So I won't worry about my timing, I want to get it right
No comparing, second guessing, no not this time
Three months and I'm still breathing
Been a long road since those hands
I left my tears in but
I knowIt's never really over, no
Wake upThree months and I'm still standing here
Three months and I'm getting better yeah
Three months and I still am
Three months and it's still harder now
Three months I've been living here without you now
Three months yeah, three months
Three months and I'm still breathing
Three months and I still remember it
Three months and I wake up
Three months and I'm still sober
Picked all my weeds but kept the flowers
o0O0o
That's all!

No comments: