Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the real deal,,,

Who thought this day is useless? Well, me, of course. I mean, my day is as linear as it is. My class started at 1 pm! That means, my week "ends" started from the first half of Wednesday up to the first half of Tuesday, or today. See? My "weekend" is very long and very boring... Humm...


We had our test today in Logic. The test wasn't really hard but with a twist: it is harder to guess than to actually discover the answer. It is about fallacy. Okay, I was just joking. The test was really hard. You know all the fallacies there is, but, once the test is right in front of you, you forget everything. Funny, ain't it?


That's all. See how short my day is?

No comments: