Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Why is mine not longer and hers is much, much detailed?

1st Question: Indicate the difference between jealousy and envy.
Jealousy- you see something in one person and wishes that you too have it; while
Envy- you see something in one person and wished that it will be yours, thus, that person will lose that something.

Isn't it stupid to wonder for something that is really obvious and, when you look at it, you see it that you've wondered about that thing before? Usually, it makes fun of me. Hmm, now that I mention it, we should call it with something, so as to avoid relation to other words.

2nd Question: What word?
Well, I don't know. I'm not good at etymology or something like that. I'm only suggesting, dummy.

Haha. This is short.

No comments: