Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Here's comes the truth... And it wil hurt...

I guess I don't really have to lie anymore. Yes, all of it was a lie. No wonder this happened to me.

You can look down at me. Don't worry, I deserve it. I mustn't be greeted with words of encouragement. I don't need them. Regrets? Yup, I have them--all of them, actually. If only we have done things we can, then maybe we can still be. But, that is its downfall. We didn't. If only things did their part, then we may still be as we are: one.

Are you able remember your word? Am I able to remember my reply? Is it human error? Are the angels playing their schemes against us?

If only I could answer my questions, I may still have no reservations about loving you. How stupid of me.

No comments: