Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Friday, July 13, 2007

Bang! Bang!

Still, I am stagnant. Why must the good die young! I'm just joking. I'm sorry, I am not dying. So stop waving flags with smileys on them. They are an insult to my utter living in this world.

As a start, I have nothing to write about. Except those little details I misread this damn week. Here they are, bulleted with style!

  • I am thankful this week because my new friends didn't break up. I really thought that we will be dead meat these following days but, thank God we are able to form those ties that are supposedly to be cut with big pair of scissors. I really hope that it will continue. Yup, I hope so.
  • I am always thinking that everything has their purpose. Well, for this week, I think this had been set up for me to recollect my thoughts about some things. That is one thing I have thought of. The second is that this is a form of religious punishment. God punished me for being a big liar (and I will not expound more on that, thank you). I imagined that God will walk down the heavenly bridge to our house and come in and spank me in my ass but this is something else. God really is open minded. He has ways so different and ways that you will never ever forget. This experience taught me to be mindful of my ways and be careful about the fragility of life and frailty. Hurrah, hurrah. God had shown me something this week. And I really thought it is Beelzebub that has gotten into me.
  • This taught me to be smart about myself. I mean, I always think that it is only me, me and me. Only to know in the end that it isn't only me. There really exist people that are called "them." I am not the only darn person in this world who are doing mistakes in life. I am just a speck in Earth's bushes.

Those are the general things I learned. Hopefully, you too may learn from it. And, if you ever get confused if this is from the Bible or not, don't be. This too is done by a complete failure like you. In here, complete failure means only one thing: a growing perfection.

1 comment:

regine_23 said...

what a perfect line!---> complete failure means only one thing: a growing perfection.