Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wait.

When will I learn? I mean, I am always making the same mistakes--the same boring and untalented acts--and yet I don't learn from it. Don't you think it is somewhat stupid to even call yourself smart if you aren't smart and decisive with your actions.

First Query: Is it really failure? Is this rain a failure? No, because there is no such thing as failure. Failure are only made by people, not man-made entities. Man thinks it is failure because it is to him. But, in truth, he is the failure because he missed the point: it is only there to make you think again.

Second Query: Do you think I'm stupid? Yeah, because you are forgetful. You are stupid because you only understand half truths and whole lies. You are stupid because you regard yourself as a much more stupid person. Stupid? Yes, because you are.

There you have it, all the dilemmas and predicaments I pondered as I am walking home. Haha, funny ain't it?

1 comment:

maf-maf said...

ur evil!! i'm forgetful! i'm super forgetful. does that make me more stupid? hehe

"the only failure, is thinking that you are a failure." -quoted by me :P