Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Monday, July 23, 2007

I don't think so

Liar goes to hell. Liar goes to hell. Ever heard of a liar that went up to heaven? Of course never, or you must be dead by now. Then, who are making all the replies to my question? Humm... Makes me wonder...

View lying as a necessity. Sometimes you really have to lie for one sole reason: you must protect something. You must save something from certain destruction or else, it will fall right before us. No, it is not white lies. White lies are lies you make to save yourself from being hated by that person. The lies i'm talking about are the lies of self-sustenance or, in other words, lies that can negate undermining relationships.

I guess I don't have anything to talk about. I just want to make it a point that lies are substantial in living and it is not a sin. Sometimes we have to do it to protect what we think is the best for me.

4 comments:

maf-maf said...

just an innocent question...

which title would you be more comfortable with, 'liar' or 'deceiver'?

regine_23 said...

I think lying is still a sin...

jingalian said...

liar... because you are just lying both to yourself & others... while deceiver wholly suggests that you are lying to others... which is bad for me... But isn't lying generally is bad? Of course not, it is a necessity, remember?

?????? said...

all of us are born sinners remember? so why deny the fact that lying is still a sin..