Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Okay, that was a bad start.

I really believe that the pasture is greener on the other side. Hah, I do. Now, on the lighter side.

o0O0o
I am stagnant this week. I am. With all the tests, seatworks, assignments and recitations I have missed, I can see that it will be hell next week. Adding insult to injury, I have to stay to bed for 4 days. 4 days! Can you imagine that! If I was water, mosquitos will breed on me. Plus, when we had that insulting check-up, they told me that I was having a fever. A F-E-V-E-R! Spell that to me & please identify how it can help me next week!
On the plus side, if there are, I was able to made serious words out of the texts of my blockmates, classmates, whatsoever. So here they are.
  • Never say easy come, easy go. See it as a bird. If you have it in your hand, would you let it go? Of course no, it is hard to catch one. Imagine sitting in an open field with your palms open, waiting for anything to fall on your waiting hands.
  • If possible, bind everything with a rope. Make sure it is secure and that everything is compacted. Imagine a can of sardines. Then you will see the hang of it.
  • Look back. Maybe you are being tailed by a kidnapper or a hostage taker. Be very aware.
  • Study yourself before you study others. Be sure they are of the same sex or else you will get that slap on your face or your first black eye ever.
  • Lastly, be careful of your words. If you have to add, then add. Have to remove? Then do so. That is the beginning of every conflict: carelessness. If you can't stand up by your words, then just SHUT UP. Okay?

As a conclusion, sleep tight and remember to pray. Pray that you will be safe everyday. Or else, you will be asked to survive every damned moment you are on the news, telling you that you are in fact, been taken as a hostage. PS: it is not a valid school excuse. Well, unless we see proof, see you on the TV or local newspapers or some money.

No comments: