Seven Deadly Sins

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very High
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Put the gun in your mouth and push the trigger.

Do you remember what I wrote about lying? I can't believe I will be taking part in that hypothesis. And, in one part of it, I have to lie to myself.
Is is really necessity to lie to yourself? You always tell yourself that everything is as okay as it is before it is broken, yet you know to yourself that it is never okay. You always look away from seeing something, yet you know there is something going on that is bad.
"Willful ignorance is intolerable."
Is it really intolerable? Yeah, maybe, because you are making a fool out of yourself. I mean, who is stupid enough to believe in himself that everything is good as it is? Willful ignorance is like doing a favor to yourself. Instead of indulging yourself in the abhorrent "wordly" splendour, you just sit silently in a corner, pretending like a wussy little girl hiding beneath his momma's dress. Bad? No, of course not. It is good for you, remember?
Well, it ends here. I don't want to expound on the same fact that I am lying to myself. I can't even tell myself to be good to me even once. Even once.